Podiatry treatment is offered subject to the following:
1. Treatment fees are payable for all treatment/work given or received between our staff and the patient (or patient’s guardian).
2. No credit will be given – fees are due at the time treatment is given or received
3. Fees will vary according to the treatment given or received.
4. Additional fees will be charged for additional procedures and items/products used during your treatment, this may include verruca
treatment, surgery, dressings, anaesthetics, bandages, insoles/orthoses, medicaments, foot-care products, scans, further
assessments and advice, etc. – this list should not be considered exhaustive.
5. We shall not discriminate against you due to any disability you may have.
6. We shall treat you with the same respect, professional care and professional conduct as anyone else regardless of your gender,
gender identity, sex, sexuality, race, religion, disability or profession.
7. We reserve the right to treat you or not treat you, and to withdraw treatment at any time, without notice, in accordance with the
rules and codes of conduct of the Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists and the Health Professions Council.
Appointments are mutually agreed between us and you, in advance, and upon acceptance of the appointment, verbally or
otherwise, you are legally bound to keep the appointment, subject to the following:
Appointments – booking
1. You may book an appointment by visiting or telephoning your nearest branch.
2. We do not currently accept bookings by email.
Appointments – cancellation, postponement and missed (failed visits)
1. You may postpone, cancel or re-arrange your appointment, without penalty, up to 24 hours before your appointment, by visiting or
telephoning the surgery – We do not accept notification by email under any circumstances. Failure to notify us face-to-face or by
telephone will result in you being charged a standard £40.00 missed appointment fee.
3. You will be expected to pay for all postponed, cancelled and/or missed appointments within 7 calendar days of the date of the
failed, cancelled and/or missed appointment if you have not prepaid at the time of booking.
4. You may not use our services again until any outstanding fees have been paid.
5. If fees remain unpaid for more than 21 days we reserve the right to refer your outstanding debts to a debt collection
agency/recovery service or to the Magistrates (small claims) Court for payment collection.
6. We reserve the right to postpone, cancel or rearrange your appointment without notice. Please note: we will only do this in
exceptional circumstances which may include sickness, accident, poor weather, any other incident which affects the ability of a
team member to attend your appointment or where premises become unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control. We
will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible if we need to do this giving you as much notice as possible.
These terms and conditions apply to services provided by OsteoGait Podiatry only, and are subject to change without notice
(different terms and conditions may apply to third party services offered within our surgeries e.g. chiropractic, physiotherapy, reiki,